COVID SAFE TREATMENTS:
Alternative Physical Therapy with Natural Pain Relief
NeuroBodywork is 20 years of advanced massage and manual therapy training combined with functional neurological assessments, evaluations and central nervous system resets.
With many muscular skeletal injuries being ruled by the nervous system, it’s important to look at how the brain uses compensation pattern to correct these related dysfunctions rather than treating only the symptoms.
Often times the area of pain is not the area of dysfunction.
- Oakland Raiders- Soft Tissue Specialist 2015 – 2018
- 2018 World Cup Rugby Team
- Reebok/CrossFit Games 2010-16 lead bodyworker; Most Fittest on Earth competition.
- Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex (P-DTR) 2018
- ART (Active Release Techniques) full body certified 2014-present:
- Neurokinetic Therapy (Advanced muscle testing 2015-present),
- Nor Cal Volleyball Assoc (07-09)
- Orthopedic Massage Certification – OMERI Institute ’08,
- NCBTMB – Continuing Education Instructor 2009 – current
- Rock Tape or Facial Movement Taping (FMT) 2014
- Tom Meyers-Anatomy Trains ‘09,
- Lomilomi Massage for over 15 years with over 500 hours of actual training in Maui, Hawaii.
- Founder of Ahhh Massage since 2001.
Received a massage from Ed today! He was fantastic. His technique is outstanding! He was very friendly and made me feel totally comfortable. I had a lot of shoulder and lower back pain and Ed helped relieve a lot of the pain. I definitely will seek his services again. Thank Ed!
One of the most seasoned, knowledgable, and fantastic body workers I have ever worked with (and I've worked with many). His massages are relaxing yet deeply therapeutic. He always finds what you need or didn't know you needed, and his techniques are always growing. He helped me immensely with sports injury and alignment. I've recommended him often, and my husband and I keep coming back over the years!
Ed helped me after suffering a concussion and a neck injury. Stiff neck, shoulders. Wasn't sleeping very well. Ed was very thorough in diagnosing the issues and relief came immediately! He is very very knowledgable about the relationship between muscles and explained it all as he went through the steps. I went from stiff and in pain to almost 100% range of motion and no pain. And I'm sleeping great. Thank you Ed. You are the man!
After a pretty major car accident it was apparent that I needed further treatment, and after glowing personal reviews by friends that had seen Ed I set up my first appointment. I immediately felt better after the first treatment. Although this is the first of many, I am beyond thankful for his skills and hope to continue down this road to recovery.